ABOUT THE MAKER
My name is Mya, but online I go by the name Chaotic. I am a disabled 18-year-old anthro artist and costume maker from the United Kingdom. Bringing characters to life is one of my favourite things to do.
I learned to sew in 2017 and made my first fursuit in 2018. I started Chaoticreations in 2019 under a different name, and rebranded later that year. Since starting my fursuit making journey and as of writing this, I have made 18 costumes in total.
My main characters are Cerise, the burgundy demon you'll see all over this site; Yuki, the orange fox; and Essie, the classy white fox. I have many more characters in addition to this.
Fun facts about myself:
- My pronouns are she/they and I am nonbinary.
- I really love demon hybrid characters. I would jump at the chance to make a fursuit of one.
- Black and light pink is my favourite colour pairing!
- I'm a big fan of anime and manga.
- I love to listen to rock music but you're unlikely to find me listening to more than 2 bands at one time haha
- One day I would love to work on some props or prop costumes for a stage show or production. I love musical theatre, even though I haven't had the chance to watch any in a very long time due to the pandemic
- I work from a shed in the back garden of our family home. I love it, but my dream is to one day rent out a larger workshop space so that I can work on larger projects and use more tools.