A B O U T T H E M A K E R
My name is Mya, but online I go by the name Chaotic. I am a disabled 18-year-old anthro artist and amateur fursuit costume maker from the United Kingdom. Bringing characters to life is one of my favourite things to do.
I've been drawing for my whole life - I've always been a creative person. I've been a part of the online artist community since a young age, starting from youth sites like Scratch and going over to Twitter, Deviantart and Amino.
I learned to sew back in 2017, though I didn't make my first fursuit until 2018.
I've always loved performing too. I liked drama when I was younger, I liked singing a lot too, but my confidence crash and low self esteem made me hate it. Costuming gives me that love of performing back.
Right now I am a game development student (don't ask me what games I play. I dont really play any). I do fursuit making and art alongside my studies. I started running this little business back in 2019. I made and manage Chaoticreations almost fully by myself, with some help from my business-savvy mother.
My characters are Cerise (pronounced ser-reez), a burgundy and beige demon wolf from hell; Yuki, a red fox. She's a demon from hell like Cerise but looks like a regular anthro fox; Moonstone, an opossum from Britain; and Mirror, a brown tabby cat, also from Britain. There's also Flare the demon cat, my halloween themed kitty; and Essie, a white fox who loves dresses.
Fun facts about me:
- I love wolves! I love wolves so much, I think they're so cool. I love domestic cats too.
- Black and light pink is my favourite colour pairing!
- I really love lolita fashion, I don't have much of a wardrobe yet but I want to build it up and make my own dresses over the coming years.
- I'm a big fan of anime and manga. Please talk to me about romance anime/manga because I absolutely love it.
- I love rock music. Right now, specifically Man with a Mission. They're the only band I've seen live (it was a livestream though). Once I went a whole day listening to ONE WISH over and over haha.